Enjoy 6 months of clean, fresh water with Everydrop Refrigerator Water Filter
The EveryDrop Filter 4, also known as EDR4RXD1 filter, features NSF 42, 53 and 401 certifications to reduce lead, asbestos, chlorine taste and odor, sediment and trace pharmaceuticals. Released by Whirlpool, the Everydrop water filter 4 is compatible with select Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Ikea, Frigidaire, JennAir, KitchenAid and Maytag side-by-side, bottom-freezer and top-freezer refrigerators. What’s more, the EDR3RXD1 also replaces and fits earlier part numbers like Maytag UKF8001, UKF8001AXX-750, Kenmore 9084 and more. For fully compatibility, check “compatible models” tab.
We provide original EveryDrop Filter 4 with competitive price by bulk sale. Free Shipping from our US Warehouse on all orders. 30-day money back and 1-year warranty. Shop with confidence.
- NSF 42, 53 and 401 certified
- Fits select Whirlpool, Kenmore Amana, Ikea, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid and Maytag side-by-side, bottom-freezer and top-freezer refrigerators
- Replace your water filter about every 6 month or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Replace Maytag UKF8001, UKF8001AXX-750, Kenmore 9084 and more
- Free Shipping from US
- 30-day return and exchange, 12-month warranty
- Model: EDR4RXD1
- Flow rate: 0.5 GPM (1.9LPM)
- Pressure: 30-125 PSI (2.1-8.6bar)
- Replacement Cycle: 6 Months
- Depth: 2-1/2 inch
- Height & Width: 13-1/2 in * 2-1/2 in
- Net Weight: 1 lbs.
The Simple Guide of How to Install Everydrop Filter 3
- Locate your water filter cover in the upper right-hand corner of your refrigerator interior.
- If the filter tab in your refrigerator is facing outward, push on it and pull the cover down. If the tab is on the bottom of the cover, pull forward and down on the small lever to open the cover.
- Turn the filter to the left and pull. Discard the old filter.
- If this is a first-time installation, you’ll find a cap inside the filter slot. Turn it counterclockwise and pull it out.
- To insert the new filter in the slot, line it up with the grooves, push in and turn it to the right.
- Push up on the filter to lock in place.
- Push the filter door up so that it snaps closed.
- Once your filter is replaced, run four gallons of water through the line to properly flush the new filter.