Enjoy 6 months of clean, fresh water with Everydrop Refrigerator Water Filter
The EveryDrop Filter 3, also known as EDR3RXD1 filter, features NSF 42, 53 and 401 certifications to reduce lead, asbestos, chlorine taste and odor, sediment and trace pharmaceuticals. Released by Whirlpool, the Everydrop water filter 3 is compatible with select Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Ikea, Frigidaire, JennAir, KitchenAid and Maytag side-by-side, bottom-freezer and top-freezer refrigerators. What’s more, the EDR3RXD1 also replaces and fits earlier part numbers like Kenmore 9083, Whirlpool 4396841, 4396710 and more. For fully compatibility, check “compatible models” tab.
We provide original EveryDrop Filter 3 with competitive price by bulk sale. Free Shipping from our US Warehouse on all orders. 30-day money back and 1-year warranty. Shop with confidence.
- NSF 42, 53 and 401 certified
- Fits select Whirlpool, Kenmore Amana, Ikea, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid and Maytag side-by-side, bottom-freezer and top-freezer refrigerators
- Replace your water filter about every 6 month or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Replace Whirlpool 4396841, 4396710, Kenmore 9083 and more
- Free Shipping from US
- 30-day return and exchange, 12-month warranty
- Model: EDR3RXD1
- Flow rate: 0.5 GPM (1.9LPM)
- Pressure: 30-125 PSI (2.1-8.6bar)
- Replacement Cycle: 6 Months
- Depth: 2-1/2 inch
- Height & Width: 13-1/2 in * 2-1/2 in
- Net Weight: 1 lbs.
The Simple Guide of How to Install Everydrop Filter 3
- Locate your water filter cover on the left side of the refrigerator’s base grille.
- Push the eject button to release the filter.
- Pull the filter out and discard it.
- Open your new filter and remove the protective coverings from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover has been removed.
- Place the filter cap on the new cartridge so the ridges align. Turn the cap clockwise to lock into place.
- When inserting the new filter into the slot, make sure the arrow is pointing to the left.
- Push the filter in until the eject button pops back out.
- Once your filter is replaced, run four gallons of water through the line to properly flush the new filter.