Enjoy 6 months of clean, fresh water with Everydrop Filter 2
The EveryDrop Filter 2, also known as EDR2RXD1 filter, features NSF 42, 53 and 401 certifications to reduce lead, asbestos, chlorine taste and odor, sediment and trace pharmaceuticals. Released by Whirlpool, the Everydrop water filter 2 is compatible with select Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Ikea, Frigidaire, JennAir, KitchenAid and Maytag side-by-side, bottom-freezer and top-freezer refrigerators. What’s more, the EDR1RXD1 also replaces and fits earlier part numbers like Kenmore 9082, P6RFWB2, P6WB2L, Whirlpool W10413645A and more. For fully compatibility, check “compatible models” tab.
We provide original EveryDrop Filter 2 with competitive price by bulk sale. Free Shipping from our US Warehouse on all orders. 30-day money back and 1-year warranty. Shop with confidence.
- NSF 42, 53 and 401 certified
- Fits select Whirlpool, Kenmore Amana, Ikea, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid and Maytag side-by-side, bottom-freezer and top-freezer refrigerators
- Replace your water filter about every 6 month or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Replace Whirlpool W10413645A, Kenmore 9082 and more
- Free Shipping from US
- 30-day return and exchange, 12-month warranty
- Model: EDR1RXD1, 10383251
- Temperature: 1-45 Degrees Centigrade (34-100
- Degrees Fahrenheit)
- Flow rate: 0.5 GPM (1.9LPM)
- Pressure: 30-125 PSI (2.1-8.6bar)
- Replacement Cycle: 6 Months
- Size & Weight: 225*55*50mm/185g
The Simple of How to Install Everydrop Filter 1
- Locate your water filter cover in the upper right-hand corner inside the refrigerator.
- Pull open the filter door.
- Pull the filter so it’s angled down, turn it to the left and pull. Discard the old filter.
- Open your new filter and remove the protective coverings from the O-rings. Make sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover has been removed.
- When inserting the new filter into the filter slot, make sure the arrow is pointing upward. As you push in, the filter will begin to rotate.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it locks.
- Push the filter door closed so it snaps into place.
- Once your filter is replaced, run four gallons of water through the line to properly flush the new filter.
Like that the product was a good price. And the product was for my fridgerator
Works great for my Whirlpool refrigerator
It fits my Kitchenaid fridge fine. Easy to prep & install
Great product, super easy to order and fast shipping!
same filter sold by Lowes, but way less expensive
These seems to be the best water filters
I like being able to purchase this filter in the Subscribe and Save option. It works.
Perfect replacement. Walmart has been out for months, so ordered here. Still way more them a filter should cost, but cheaper most other places.
The filter is the one for the fridge. It works well and is easy to put in.