About Everydrop Filter 1
The EveryDrop Filter 1, also known as EDR1RXD1 filter, features NSF 42, 53 and 401 certifications to reduce lead, asbestos, chlorine taste and odor, sediment and trace pharmaceuticals. Released by Whirlpool, the Everydrop water filter 1 is compatible with select Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Ikea, Frigidaire, JennAir, KitchenAid and Maytag side-by-side, bottom-freezer and top-freezer refrigerators. Besides, the EDR1RXD1 also replaces and fits earlier part numbers like Kenmore 9081, 9930, P4RFWB, Whirlpool W10295370A, P8RFWB2L and more. For fully compatibility, check “compatible models” tab.
We provide original EveryDrop Filter 1 with competitive price by bulk sale. Free Shipping from our US Warehouse on all orders. 30-day money back and 1-year warranty. Shop with confidence.
- NSF 42, 53 and 401 certified
- Fits select Whirlpool, Kenmore Amana, Ikea, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid and Maytag side-by-side, bottom-freezer and top-freezer refrigerators
- Replace your water filter about every 6 month or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Replace Whirlpool W10295370A, Kenmore 9081 and more
- Free Shipping from US
- 30-day return and exchange, 12-month warranty
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm (2.84 Lpm)
- Capacity: 200 gallons (757 liters)
- This is a mechanical and chemical reduction filter.
- Flush 4 gallons (15.142 liters) of water through water filter cartridge before use.
The Simple of How to Install Everydrop Filter 1
- Locate your water filter cover in the upper right-hand corner inside your refrigerator or in the base grille.
- Lift the filter door up.
- Pull the filter out and discard it.
- Open your new filter and remove the protective coverings from the O-rings. Make sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover has been removed.
- When inserting the new filter into the slot, make sure the arrow is pointing upward. Do not force the water filter. If it does not slide in easily, rotate it until the notches are properly aligned with the grooves.
- Push the filter door closed so it snaps into place.
- Once your filter is replaced, run four gallons of water through the line to properly flush the new filter.